The Mercury World

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Countdown 3 days to my departure!

It’s countdown 3 days to my leaving for UK. Most stuffs are already done, except packing my luggage. Somehow, I am feeling a little uneasy, like as though there is something that I am missing out somewhere. I actually planned to list all the stuff that I have to pack, in case I forget them, but that’s not done. I also have to write a list of things to do when I get there, but that’s not done too. I also have some forms that I need to fill so I can just submit it when the time comes. That’s also not done. Wonder what have I been doing?
I need to apologize to those people that I promised to inform them when I know when I am flying, those who were supposed to meet me for a farewell. My excuse is that from the day I bought my tickets to my flying day was just 2 weeks, and I have been rather busy. Also trying to spend more time with my family and also getting all my last minute stuff. So sorry if I promised to meet you but haven’t done that. I would do that next time I get back. For those who is interested to know, I’m flying this Sat, T3, SQ322, 11.30pm. And if you wanna catch me online, UK is currently 7hrs behind Singapore. So if you don’t see me online, I haven’t disappeared from the face of earth, we probably just don’t go online at the same time zone. So try harder.
On a side note. While I’m counting down to my departure, PL is counting down to the birth of her daughter. If everything goes according to plan. EnEn aka Ah ger would arrive the same day I depart. Hey PL, sorry can’t see your beautiful gal before I leave, but Liyan meimei promised loads of pics for me. And I’ll see your ah ger when I come back next trip. Maybe then her hair would be in 2 little pigtails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home