The Mercury World

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My new toy

Hey guys
Some pics of my new toy (ok not that new now, been 2 weeks since I got it) that you have been hassling me for. I've gotten myself and yr 2000 Toyota Yaris. So Toyottie now has a sister. In case anyone is still blur, the car is in the UK....I think there is more pics of the car I posted on facebook.
Driver side of the interior.
Sunroof included in this rainy country. Talk about irony.
A rather small boot.
Little Miss Naughty thats supposed to refresh the air in the car. But doesn't seem like its doing the job anymore. Lousy. But at least it looks cute.

My atlas. YW decided I needed this after TomTom (Sat Nav) didn't do a very good job when one of the motorway it wanted us to take was closed and we just got hopelessly lost. Technologies. Not that dependable afterall. Boohoo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home